Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Some interesting sites to visit

I recently watched a video on google called The Truth and Lies of 9/11 I think every American should watch this video, it's by a gentleman named Mike Ruppert, a 20 plus year veteran police officer of the Los Angeles Police Department. Mr. Ruppert alleges that the C.I.A. has been selling drugs and smuggling drugs into the United States for well over 20 years, he systematically breaks down how, why and who the major players are in this and also breaks down how President Bush and his illegal Cabal let 9/11 happen. Everyone should view this shocking video, here is the link if your interested. Or you may access this video directly on my page on the lower right portion just click on the screen.
The Truth and Lies of 9/11hl=en if for some reason this link doesn't work, simply go to
Google Video it is a long video, over two hours but it shows, in my opinion the true workings of this countries CIA and how certain key players of the past 30 to 40 years have tried to shape this country with their warped values through illegal acts. If you are more interested after viewing this video you can visit Mr. Ruppert's website where all the factual information is referenced for your perusal, his website is.
From The Wilderness
I know what many of you may be thinking, there are so many 9/11 conspiracy theories and they are mostly false, that may be true but some of them I truly believe. Everyone was affected by 9/11. I happen to live very near the World Trade Center area, less than 10 blocks away in fact, I saw the second tower fall from very close, I heard the succession of loud explosions as the tower fell, I breathed the toxic air along with many other New Yorkers for over 3 months as the rubble burned and smoldered. I smelled the dead rotting. I had nowhere to go, I have two cats and didn't want to leave them. I am still angry at Christine Todd Whitman who told us the air was safe to breathe when it was later found to be unsafe. I am angry about so much, this website makes it clear that not only did our President and government know about the attacks before they happened, but that they did nothing to stop them! There is overwhelming evidence to support this and I urge any doubters to please visit the above referenced sites or search the internet and newspaper articles to see for yourself and make your own judgements about it. I won't go into all the details in the documentary but I urge you to view it in it's entirety and make your own judgements. I know what I saw and heard that day and I have talked to many people in my neighborhood over the years who also heard the loud gunshot like noises as the towers fell. I personally believe the towers were brought down not by the fires but by a controlled demolition. I am convinced our government was warned by multiple entities including Israel's Mossad prior to the attacks and did nothing to prevent them. In fact they waited for almost 75 minutes after the first plane was hijacked on 9/11 before they acted. The FTA's rules state that if a plane is hijacked that jet fighter's should be scrambled right away, this does not require presidential approval, why weren't any fighter's scrambled for so long? Were you aware one of the largest war games in recent history was going on the day of 9/11?
9/11 War Games
9/11 War Games Article

I find it ironic that many Americans still believe that we were attacked by Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Thousands of our brave soldiers are fighting and dying in Iraq for nothing. I support our troops and I feel horrible for the families of these brave people. I am also angry that they are being sent to fight and die not for our freedom, not because of 9/11 but because of this President's mistaken belief that he can change the world and for oil. Democracy cannot be forced upon people. They have to choose it for themselves. It is clear to the American people and the world that this president lied about why we went to war. This to me is an impeachable offense. If they are going to impeach President Clinton for lying then the same standards should be imposed on this president. It has been proven he manipulated the intelligence of 9/11, it is proven that they knew the attack was coming and did nothing to stop it. It is proven that they continue to lie to the American people over and over and yet nothing is being done about it. How can we say to the world that we stand for certain ideals when we don't follow them ourselves? Where is our Truth and Justice? I don't understand how people can truly say that our soldiers are fighting and dying for our freedom in Iraq, I am no more free or less free because of their deaths. In fact if you logically look at it, we are less free now than we were before 9/11 due to our own governments actions. If you read about the tools of propaganda which consist of certain methods such as name calling, transfer of names or ideas from something less desirable to something more desirable, fear,bandwagon theory which says that if everyone is doing something it must be ok or justified, and other tactics. This president is using just about every propaganda technique known to mankind, this is nothing new, our country has used propaganda just about since our inception over 200 plus years ago. So do many other nations, the problem I have with this President is that no one is holding him accountable for his many lies. There seems to be a double standard here which no one has the guts to call them on. I know there are many trying in Government but this democratic congress has an obligation to investigate this president and his illegal doings and they aren't doing there job, not yet anyway. The pentagon itself cannot even account for the monies given to it, this war is just a cesspool of waste, not only of human lives on both sides, but of our hard earned tax dollars that could be used for other more pressing things. Do you notice any stories about Louisiana? There are thousands of people down there with no voice who are still living in horrible conditions, who were never given trailers by FEMA, who were bilked out of their insurance claims by insurance companies that took there money and didn't give a shit when they needed them. This president doesn't care about anyone who is poor or middle class and he never did. He sat there and did nothing while 9/11 was happening and he sat there and did nothing while Hurricane Katrina was decimating the Gulf coast, he lied about why we went to war and has lied repeatedly over and over and yet he is never held accountable by anyone, or any entity of the Government. This must come to an end. I commend people like Rep. Henry Waxman (D. CA) and Congressman John Conyers Jr. (D. IL) for their brave attempts at holding this president accountable but there should be more voices added to theirs. I am sorry for this long rant but I feel strongly about these issues and I won't apologize. Being a patriot isn't about blindly following your leaders, it's about criticizing them when you feel they are wrong and not representing the true will of the people. I would like to leave you with several quotes from one of the signers of our great constitution James Madison of Virginia,

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpation's.

"Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government."

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."

See you next time, seek knowledge not from the television but in your own way, read books, newspapers,use the Internet as a tool to find the truth wherever it may be. Thank you for reading.

No comments: